Saturday, November 3, 2012

Big Halloween Post

Some more Halloween shots. Last weekend when I went to workout at the YMCA they were having a fall festival. We joined in the fun. The best parts were the balloon sword and the monster hand.



We painted pumpkins together last week.





Such a serious little painter! My sweet artist.

At school with Brooklyn

Copying Brooklyn's Peter Pan pose

with friend Ian

With Ian and Leo

His class getting ready to trick-or-treat in the church hallways.


Our finished pumpkins.

Nathaniel's finished pumpkin. I only helped with the eyes and mouth.

These are before we went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I wanted one of me and my sweet boy, but he wasn't interested in posing. Obviously.



Happy Halloween from the Deckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment