Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Talker

Although it makes me sad to see him grow, I also enjoy Nathaniel growing up because we have such fun conversations.
  • The other day he unrolled the toilet paper (Which he knows not to do. Sometimes he just can't resist when we're getting ready in the morning). After his time-out, he came back and looked at the roll of toilet paper. I had rolled it back up to the best of my ability. He looks at it and says "That's not very good Mommy. Here let me help." He makes an adjustment and says "There. That's better."
  • I overheard him singing "Jesus loves Me" over the monitor. It was quiet time, but he had gotten out his maracas and was singing and shaking and it was the cutest thing ever. I tried to call Will so he could hear, but by the time he answered Nathaniel had taken a break.
  •  He loves to name things. His favorite names right now are Skoogwa and Skeegwa. He made them up himself, I guess.
I'm sure there's more things I have forgotten to add, but I'll try and do a couple of things at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment