Thursday, May 3, 2012

Picking Strawberries

The first time this year we went to pick strawberries, I forgot my camera. I remember we were wearing long sleeves. This time the weather was much warmer! Although the season is almost over. They opened for picking in December last year, because of the mild winter.

Note: I did not get any of the pictures I wanted of Nathaniel picking strawberries. He was most interested in holding one strawberry in his hand or touching smashed ones on the ground. And then wiping his strawberry hands on my shorts. He and Brooklyn weren't cut out for the manual labor. I took the little ones to the play area, and Reagan and Jodi and Will did the hard work of filling our buckets.



The little guys perked up once they were in the shade.
Nathaniel loved climbing on the raccoon.





I never could get Nathaniel to put his face in the strawberry.







No comments:

Post a Comment