Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mr. Manners

I have to brag a little. After lots of reminding Nathaniel about "please" and "thank you" he seems to have really caught on and has been doing an excellent job with his manners. The past several days he has been asking "Please, Mommy, milk" or something similar. It is SO sweet. And even if I just help him with something simple, he has been saying "Thank you." And if he brushes by Otis he says "Excuse me, Otis."

Anyways, some of you might not be that impressed, but it is so sweet for a mommy to hear the words after lots of work. Now I know he might regress, but I will enjoy it for now!

Oh, and lately as Will has been leaving in the mornings, he will tell Nathaniel that he loves him, and then Nathaniel will yell right as Will is walking out the door "Love you Daddy!" It is adorable. I have a few more stories and pictures I need to post as soon as I get some free time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment