Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2 Year Well Visit

I picked Nathaniel up from school early today, and we headed to the Dr. for his 2-year visit. Our Dr. thought he was doing very well (no surprise to us)! Probably the most surprising thing to me was that based on his height now she expects him to end up at about 6 feet. They have a formula they use. Obviously it may be totally wrong, but I thought it was interesting, and I am looking forward to see how tall he will be! It made me excited about Nathaniel's future, and since he is so smart and so sweet, I am curious about what wonderful things he will accomplish as he gets older!

Here are his stats:
Height - 35 1/4 Inches (78th %)
Weight - 27 1/2 Pounds (46th %)
Head - 19 3/4 Inches (85th %)

He did get a finger prick to check for anemia, which came back normal. He was a tough boy and didn't cry! Just a few whimpers, and then we were okay. Nathaniel was happy and chatted with the Dr. and showed off his skills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment