Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anniversary Post



To Will - Happy Anniversary! What an incredible journey. I decided to compile this post of pictures throughout the past 10 years. I started out with just pictures of us, but ended up including pictures of us, our friends, our friends kids, etc. :) I tried to get an accurate look at our life the past 10 years, including great times and sad times. I can't wait for the next 10 years. Thanks for always being there with me.

*Note - these start in 2005 once we got our digital camera. I have pictures from the first 4 years in albums, I just need to scan them in. I had intended on doing this by today, but since you got pneumonia, I've kind of run out of time. I will include them later on in a separate post. And for those of you who don't know, our anniversary is actually tomorrow, I just posted this today in case I run out of time tomorrow.

 April 2005 - Visiting Hillary at UT - us in front of Texas courthouse

April 2005 - some cookout in our old neighborhood
with new friends - crawfish maybe? 

July 2005 - Baby Shower for Mike and Stacie -
not long after we moved into our house


Vacation from Houston to Red River - Sept. 2005


Erika and PJ's rehearsal dinner -
at a boat on Clear Lake - November 2005


And us at PJ and Erika's wedding. We look really young here.

Christmas 2005

Camping trip to Pedernales Falls - 2006

With friends - Houston Grand Prix - 2006

Christmas 2006


With Hans and Beth at a Rockets game - Jan. 2007

Trip to Hill Country Feb. 2007
Will at Lost Maples during our hike

Hike at Enchanted Rock

My broken arm - May 2007

And my torturous physical therapy device

Will and PJ deep sea fishing - June 2007

Anniversary 2007

First Christmas alone (just us and dogs) in Houston - Dec. 2007


Arts Alliance Dinner - Feb. 2008

Pregnant with Kate and Kyle - July 2008

In Memory of Kate and Kyle - August 21, 2008

Evacuation during Hurricane Ike - September 13, 2008
We traveled to Austin and got to meet Isaac Eck

Post-Ike at our house and our neighborhood
 

Finally trying to return to normal post-Ike

And when you thought it couldn't get weirder - snow in Houston, Dec. 10, 2008



Our cross-country ski trip to Angel Fire, January 1, 1009




Trip to see shuttle launch and Epcot May 2009




Halloween 2009 - pregnant with Nathaniel and at Isabella's birthday party


Mid-November 2009


And New Year's Eve 2009 - Nathaniel arrives!


June 2010


Christmas 2010



Easter 2011

These are just a few of the great memories we've had together. Here's to many more -

Love Natalie








1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your sweet family is so precious to us. Happy Anniversary! We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete