Monday, October 4, 2010

Funny Hat - Happy Birthday Daddy

Daddy's birthday was September 18th. It also happened to be game day for Tech. Unfortunately, they couldn't pull out a win for Dad. But Aunt Hillary bought Nathaniel and I these adorable Tech clothes for my birthday. Now you may be wondering about Nathaniel's cute hat - we made a shopping trip to World Market for some snacks on Dad's birthday. We bought a griddle, and these egg rings came with the griddle. I have no idea if the technical cooking term is egg ring, but that's what it looks like to me. Anyways, while we were playing and being silly we tried on this hat. Happy Birthday Dad!!



 Giggles!

 We like playing with the finger puppets.


 I was sleeping in one morning and the boys were playing -
Will couldn't resist taking this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment