Monday, August 30, 2010

August Photo-Ops

Trying to catch up on some pictures from this month. I think he looks so big here. And looks adorable in a new outfit from Nana.


Big smiles as usual.



Having a good time playing with the blanket.



Now - some bathtime fun shots. You can kind of see his crazy hair sticking up. I've found that giving him his own washrag makes bathtime go a lot faster and he enjoys it. Good for everyone!



More playtime shots - on the go!

He is scooting a little bit - mostly rolling still though.

He really enjoys his playtime. He picks things up . . .

Turns things over . . .

And manages to always look cute.

Lunging for a toy out of reach.

I've got it!

He gets a serious expression when concentrating hard.

So cute!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, how ADORABLE is he!?!?! Seriously, I am in LOVE!

    ReplyDelete